Elmore Toyota Lease Return Drop-Off Center | Toyota Lease End Options | Toyota Lease Return Process
If you're nearing your lease-end, you're probably asking yourself a few of these questions:
- What am I supposed to do?
- Where am I supposed to go?
- Are there any hidden fees, and what is "Disposition"?
- Am I over my allowed mileage, and is there a mileage penalty?
- Do I need an inspection, why, and how long does it take?
- What's considered "Normal Wear and Tear"?
- How do I release liability of the vehicle?
- Can I sell my car to a friend instead of turning it in?
- Can I use my old lease as a trade-in toward a new Toyota?
- I want to keep my old lease - how do I buy my lease out?
- Are there any incentives to get into a new Toyota?
Please Call Mario Figueroa or Serg Ulchenko for Lease Returns and Lease Options Assistance:
Call Now: 888-547-4849
Whether your lease is up in a few months or a few days, you have several options. We're here to help you understand your options so you can make the choice that's best for you. Feel free to give us a call or stop by for more information.
COMMON LEASE END RETURN OPTIONS:
Return the vehicle back to our Lease Return Drop-Off Center.
Trade in your current vehicle for a new Toyota.
Buy your current vehicle at the residual value.
TOYOTA VEHICLE LEASE RETURN REQUIREMENTS:
Prior to your visit, All original Toyota parts and accessories must be present at lease return. (Including: vehicle manual, extra key, floor mats, spare tire and any other equipment present at time of purchase.)
Lessee must be present to sign any required paperwork.
Elmore Toyota Lease Return Drop-Off Center Hours
Our Lease Return Drop-Off Center is open daily from 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m., 7 days a week.
Please contact Mario Figueroa or Serg Ulchenko at 866-973-5861 for any questions or to schedule an appointment to return your Toyota Vehicle.
*Elmore Toyota is not responsible for any missed payments or any excess wear and tear to your vehicle.